Tuesday 29 May 2012

It's ME!


Bonjour friends...not been well for a few days...seems like my recent trip is starting to show it's effects!
Was just going through the blog and realised I hardly have written matter...and thought I'd better put something in here!
Since my Introduction seems a little( or way too) vague let's make the post about me...my readers got to know what and how I'm (Not that i have too many readers :P but who knows what might happen!).
Starting with where I live...I'm a an Indian girl aged 16 (whoops..it's sounding like1st grade essay..O_o) I have dreams just like any other teen,I love travelling,watching cookery shows,reading,staring out the window (BTW it has a great view!),taking pictures of random stuff and watering the plants (duh!!)!
I have a knack for softwares,programming languages and blame it on being a right-brained..oh I'm a lefty BTW (proud of that) I have a good memory or some say so,I tend to get lazy sometimes and I'm just any other girl but with goals and aims (how does that make me different?).
That's it I guess...and instead of two pictures a day as I said earlier I'm making it two pictures per alternate days..till I get more readers..so Ta-daa..see you soon!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Really?
    Thank you for enlightening me with this piece of info! I never knew you watered plants btw! :P

    M

    ReplyDelete