Saturday 9 June 2012

Trip!!

"Hey did you take the towels?"
    "Muma where are my head-phones?"
    "Hurry up!!!"
Yeap...the pre-family vacation rush!
Trip to Mahableshwar few weeks earlier,reminds me of those old British times...ladies in pretty gowns , men in coats ,huge mansions ,and horse carts on streets !
Not that you have horse carts in Mahableshwar but you do have huge old mansions and places with names like Lodwick ,Sir William and Kate and the mansions now being transformed into resorts so you have the privilege of staying in them..how cool is that!
Our schedule there was so much fun!
Morning the sunrise point , then after Breakfast a long drive and then the lunch , after over-loading our tummies a walk to elephant-head point i.e 3kms had us growling with hunger again so a mini-snack and a stroll in our resort's garden , a nap and then the mesmerizing sunset point.As the stars light up the sky we head to the market which is the biggest only pedestrian market in Asia and it's fabulous..:)
Then a three course dinner and we head out to the resort that already has a magic show organized to entertain us but being too sleepy we decide to skip that and head to our rooms!!
So thats how we spent the days on the Maharashtra's most famous Hill-station!
From now I'm going to start posting snaps from the trip...there was so much to click that half the time I was glued to the cell which irritated my folks...according to them I was wasting the trip..not having fun..little do they know the pleasure , the contentment of getting the perfect snap.It's the same feeling I get after my program runs without any error...like I've conquered the world!! :D
There so much that can't be expressed in a single post..so I'll be posting the picture and a kind of description for the following posts!
For now here's the mansion next to our resort-
Still hasn't lost it's glory!





No comments:

Post a Comment